Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It was a Blue Moon weekend


Hey Gang,


Well, finally had a wonderful weekend. Getting over the upper respiratory cruds......enjoyed my kids and husband. Got in a lot of walking, talking, housework, movie watching, game playing, baseball game, dinners out, productive meetings with fellow creative script writers and as the little guy illustrates so well.....beer guzzling.......


felt really rested coming back into work yesterday and amazingly all the crap piled on my paying job didn't phase me one bit.......so here's to more weekends like that.


In life, there is always a flip and the flip of this weekend showed itself ........in the form of unexplained phonecalls, articles of clothing, and weird stares from the neighbors.....(sigh).........I suspect its my resident cranial dwellers who have caused all this......


Let me back up......yesterday I get a call from MPD, Vice Squad......some fellow named Andy wants to know when I can come in....says he received a tip from some woman named

Louise that I might know something about a recent altercation at the Pink Pony.......hmm, sounds like a Carl thang to me...... Then last night after I had slathered on my last bit of anti-aging cream and had put the last pin curl in my hair I crawled in bed with Bill who was already two cords of wood ahead of me in his log sawing....pulled out my read...."Tomato Red".....put my radio pillow earpiece under my pillow, flopped on my back and as I was pulling my book up to eye level.....spotted an even larger book on top of the bureau mirror across the room. Upon inspection it was an illustrated copy of the Kama-Sutra with several pages dog-earred.......and very detailed penciled in notes, which kept crossing back and forth in english and chinese and some interesting polaroids of myself and bill looking as if we are in a sumo wrestling match...now I know where the pink and black thongs hanging from the ceiling fan in the bedroom came from........and believe me Wei Wong has got to reveal her "ancient chinese secret"to me before this evening.......cause Bill has called me twice at work already wanting to know if I was serious about inviting a third party to our next "sweet and sour" session.....ewwwwwwhhhhhhh.


And the stares while I was driving off to work this morning..........well, what else is new.......



talk to you later..........Faith.