Tuesday, May 8, 2007

because she asked..........

A- Available? You can catch me between 2:30 and 4:00 a.m., i'm usually lying there listening to coast to coast.......yep, just me and George and Bill.
B- Best Friend? Jesus, who else?
C - Cake or Pie? Thank you.....got coffee?
D - Drink of Choice? Blue Moon
E - Essential Item(s)? Pencil, paper, coffee and my push up bra.
F - Favorite Color? Teal
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? big ole fat night crawlers.
H - Hometown? Memphis
I- Indulgence? Movies and Fiction
J - January or February? For several reasons its the Feb.
K - Kids? two nearly grown.
L - Life is incomplete without… imagination
M - Marriage Date: February 17, 1978
N - Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples
P - Phobias/Fears: Heights without enough support/room to stand. Fear that I won't accomplish the one thing I'm meant to.
Q - Favorite Quote: "What in the Sam Hill are you doin?"-Scout-from "To Kill a Mockingbird"
R - Reasons to Smile? every.
S - Season? Summer....because of its phases...
T - Tag Three: they won't stand still.....can we play kick the can?
U - Unknown Fact About Me: If i knew it wouldn't be unknown.....would it?
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Hey, get over it.....we are top of the food chain...I love my veggies, but feeling very oppressed trying to find ones "safe to eat".
W - Worst habits? geez, I love them all so much.....
X - X-rays or Ultrasounds? x-rays definitely......especially my x-ray vision glasses..
Y- Your Favorite Foods: Fish, Avocados, Spinach,Dark breads, plums....
Z - Zodiac: Libra