Monday, April 16, 2007

DELAYED REACTION

Hey Gang,

Been missing you.....hell, i've been missing me......lot of seriousness going on in my life for the past couple of months and have layed low on the radar screen.........have tons of drafts saved.....but not yet the time or inclination to get them out to you.......right now, though because i have 15 .......no 10 minutes left of my lunch break........let me tell you that i'm coming around.....have enjoyed blog surfing and have been becoming fast fan of blogtalk radio........now most of the shows are on in the evening, but have caught a few daytime ....hmmm, i'll call them
blog + talk= blogtalkers.........which makes me think of codetalkers......the band.....which reminds me of their song, Victor the Snakeman, which reminds me that I have to ask Meg from MeggyMoons Crazy Talk just how she knows Victor, cause she has all these cool pictures of him on her website, which reminds me that I e-mailed a fellow who is also on her website about a part in an upcoming film he is doing, which brings me to remind myself to ask you to please go to Sv-2.com and read my first story and contact them by e mail and ask them to get the lead out and put up my other story "Along for the Ride", which makes me think of my grandmother, which makes me think of my mother.....God rest her soul, she would have been 77 yesterday..(now the good news) she isn't spending her birthday alone this year....(the bad news) cause we buried Dad on St. Patricks day......which made for an interesting celebration afterwards.......and a whole lot of twists and turns since then.........(see told you had a lot of blog drafts ).......speaking of which I am now feeling the slight twist in my ankle from yesterdays 4 mile run for Father Rick Gerherdt Memorial, which incidentally I came in 2nd place in my age group...(50-54)....heyit could happen!!!!!!!!! and I'm wanting to prop it on my desk and stretch, but have too many patient charts to do so, which reminds me that I have to see the top of my desk by 3:30 p.m. today, which means that i've now only gone 10 minutes over my alloted lunch time........which reminds me that I miss having the chance to go to lunch with a famous blogger whom you all love and admire, even if she is a Dork and is shamelessly seeking votes to catapult her out of the Deep Forest and into the Kingdom of Divine Dorkiness, which makes me day dream of kingdoms and castles and dwarfs......(especially the one I find so interestingly HOT, you know the guy from Lord of the Rings, no no no not the cutie pie Elf, mr. bloom..but ...the fiery red headed, eyes too close, short as a two-year-old's kneecaps, dwarf, who with just a little help from a step stool could put all those other guys to shame with his manly take charge attitude, which makes me think of the shortest doctor I work for, for whom no stool or ladder could possibly help......is going to be asking for my work shortly............SLAM.......well damn, I just hate it when reality catches up with my brain and the door to my innerself gets shut......well, i'll react to that later.......i'll get back to you all tomorrow........which makes me think........nah, better not......later
kids.........jinks.